Our Products

roy’s Finance, an AMFI-registered Mutual Fund Distributor, excels in providing personalized financial solutions based on the clients’ unique requirements and risk appetite, ensuring high returns while minimizing the risk factors.

Hybrid Mutual Fund

Hybrid mutual funds are a combination of both Equity and Debt instruments and investors can invest in both. Assets are modified and allocated by fund managers to reduce risk levels so as to benefit investors.

Hybrid Mutual Funds are riskier than debt funds but safer than equity funds.

 

 

Types Of Hybrid Mutual Funds

These are some of the types of Hybrid Mutual Funds –

1. Equity-Oriented Mutual Fund: These funds invest 65% of the total assets in equities of companies across various sectors. The remaining 35% is invested in debt securities and Monthlother financial instruments.

2. Debt-Oriented Mutual Fund: These funds invest 60% of their assets in fixed-income securities like bonds, debentures, government securities, etc. The remaining 40% is invested in equity.

3. Monthly Income Plans: These funds primarily invest in fixed income securities and allot a small corpus to equity funds. These funds generate better returns and grant investors a steady income.

4. Arbitrage Funds: These funds buy stocks at a lesser price and sell them at a higher price. They are as safe as debt funds.

 

 

Advantages of Hybrid Mutual Funds

These are the main advantages of investing in Hybrid Mutual Funds –

1. Lower Volatility: Equity Funds are subjected to fluctuations. If the market is volatile, investors may be tensed and may opt-out from further investments. However, in the case of hybrid funds, a debt component offers stability ensuring stable returns to investors.

2. Higher Returns: In the past few years, the returns of Hybrid Funds have outperformed equity funds and large-cap funds.

3. Systematic Investment Plan (SIP): A hybrid mutual fund allows you to invest small sums of money through SIP every month depending on how much you can save.

Other Products

Insurance

Life is unpredictable. Buying an insurance policy ensures financial security to face any kind of unforeseen problems in life. Insurance

Equity Mutual Fund

An equity fund is a kind of mutual fund that invests principally in stocks. Equity funds involve higher risks and

National Pension Scheme

It is a government-sponsored pension scheme. It came into existence in 2004 for government employees. However, in 2009, it opened

Fixed Income

Fixed Income funds aim to generate “fixed” returns based on an interest rate by investing in various bonds and fixed-income

Are You Having Any

Financial Problems? Queries?

If you are looking for expert help on your financial problems,
then you can fill your contact details to book a FREE personal session with our expert financial consultants.

Email Address

Office Address

Nabadiganta Abashan, Ground Floor, Block 3, Kaikhali Chiriamore, Kaikhali, Kolkata, 700052

Call Us

or

Our phone lines are available from Monday to Friday 10 AM to 6PM and Saturday from 10 AM to 3PM.

error:
Scroll to Top